You are applying for Medals in The Americas:
USA, Canada, Mexico, Caribbean, America’s area (SAMVOUSA).
If this is incorrect please select your geographical area below.
Medal Application for Australasia: Australia, New Zealand, Asia area (SAMVOA)
CLICK HERE for Australasia Applications
Medal Application for EMEA: South Africa, Europe, Middle East, Africa (SAMVOZA)
CLICK HERE for EMEA Applications
- For all applicants, e.g. General Service medal, please fill in Section 1.
- If you have done service in Mozambique (including Comores), South West Africa (Walvis Bay not included),
complete Section 1 and Section 2.
- If you have participated in cross border operations into Angola also complete Section 3.
- Please include as much information you can or that you remember about your service in the additional information boxes.
- If you are enquiring about lost certificates or stolen/lost medals, please fill in Section 1, but in the ‘Any other relevant information’ please list all the medals and their numbers you have in your possession and put an X in the Issue of Certificates box or Re-issue of lost/stolen medals.
- Ensure that your up to date postal address is included then sign your application. (This is in the declaration part).
NB: THE MEDALS WILL BE DISPATCHED TO THE ADDRESS THAT YOU PROVIDED IN THE FORM.
THE MEDALS CANNOT BE RESENT TO ANOTHER ADDRESS.
- Please double check your completed application before submitting your application.